Q: How do I get help with an emergency repair?

A: Call Rental Housing Maintenance at 503-678-2136. If you call after normal business hours you will be prompted to leave a voicemail and you will be contacted by the on-call technician.

Q: How do I submit a non-emergency maintenance request?
A: All non-emergency maintenance requests must be submitted in writing through your online tenant portal.

Q: What is your mailing address?
A: 2373 NW 18th Ave. #509. Hillsboro, OR 97124.

Q: When is rent due?
A: All residents are strongly encouraged to set up automatic, electronic payments using the online tenant portal. Rent is always due on the first of the month and will be considered late if not received by 5:00pm on the 5th day of the month. If that day happens to be a weekend or holiday, then rent is due on the last business day before.  If a unit is paying with multiple checks, GBP must receive all checks on or before the first of the month in order to a avoid a late fee.

Q: What happens if we pay rent late?
A: The late fees specified in your lease will be assessed. Due to the nature of many of our rentals only having one unit and owners dependent on that unit to pay bills, we implement a zero tolerance policy.

Q: Do you accept cash?
A: We do not accept cash in person or through the mail.  However we have an agreement with 7-11 convenience stores to accept cash or money orders on our behalf.  Please email us for more information.  

Q: Does Greenbridge Properties allow short term leases?
A: Generally only 12 month leases are allowed and any variation can only be approved by the owner of the property in question. Furnished condos can generally be rented for less than 12 months.

Q: How can I get a showing of a property that I am interested in renting?
A: If a property is vacant you can generally schedule a showing that best suits you. If the property is currently occupied we need to provide the current residents at least 24 hours advance notice. To request a showing, please email us at

Q: Can I be present for the check-out of my unit?
A: Due to time constraints involved with turning and re-leasing a unit, we generally do not have time to schedule appoints to review areas of concern.  If there is a problem with your deposit return, a statement or dispute letter needs to be submitted in writing. Please rest assured that Greenbridge Properties does not stand to profit from your security deposit. By law you will be provided with a detailed breakdown of any and all charges deducted from your deposit. GBP will refer to your tenant check-in sheet provided to you at move-in and other documentation to ensure your deposit is returned to you fairly and appropriately.

Q: How long will it be until we receive our security deposit back?
A: Under Oregon law we must provide an accounting summary and return any remaining deposit within one month of you vacating the rental.